<body>


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.

Sunday, July 15, 2007
I'm sweet like chocolate!
9:20:00 pm

I get FAT on saturdays!!!



visiting Wan's house haS become quite a routine. NOt a Chore ok???
its fun. fantastic four was fantastic!!! Its the game actually, not the movie... We defeated DOOM!!! That ugly piece of metal...



Watched TV with his mom. Than WAN fell asleep. I only realized when he didn't reply what i said. Paiseh I talk to myself you know!


I took the wrong bus or I was at the wrong venue! Due to unforseen blur-ness and mis-communication, I ended up at Bedok Resevoir instead of Bedok Interchange. I was early reaching FeetS house. So I waited outside for a while. Soon after, she came back with Baby Aysha!!! She's so tembam. Of all things, I forgot to take her picture! Damn it!!! This baby cried and even then still looked beautiful! FeetS showed her hali-kopter! Her SP friends were so cute as to draw out stick figures of them.

After that we cooked, kway teow goreng! AND FINALLY, i get to eat CRAB! After three years, i finally remembered the taste of real crab meat! WE watched TMNT whilst eating. I had a few snacks. MErCi, DOVE, some chocolate filled pastry. ALL was delicious! Soon, i had to go off. It was already ten. I know, almost 20 and i still have curfew! But, it is what makes me feel indirectly that I am needed at home.






Best friend sent me home! Envy you can drive a car leh! When will it be my turn??? hmmm...


Thanks best friend for that chocolate-fileed goody bag. I shall come some time to replenish it. I reckon there will be! I'm sure most of you have gotten acquainted with her in-house tradition of giving!



P.S: Thank your aunt for that can of MILKMAID! AND I LoVE YOu tOO ( to everyone that loves me)




+





*DOVE IS LOVE*

Labels:



about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/