<body>


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.

Sunday, November 11, 2007
late pictures
10:58:00 am

Irwan, I tried sending you by mail,
but cannot send.
File too big.
Keke..
Take the pictures from here ok???
At My House! My House! My House! My House!


To Aishah House! The one in Green is Aishah!
Camera-Woman for the day!

Off to Ain's House.
Now Irwan don't have ready.
Aiyoyo.
If not can take "Wedding Pictures" in Ain's Room!
PINK!!!


At Fitri HOuse...
The Number got smaller.
*sobs sobs*
Funny things happened here.
*hints hints* to Salwa!
keke...
=p

We headed to Syahidah's house.
Fitri drove us.
But I wonder why we never take picture.
Nasry is more than a handful!!!
Fully exhausted.
Plus++++
Sorry for the late update!
Busy, busy,busy!
Project judging is just around the corner.
Can we make it Zil & Sharon???

Labels:



about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/