we learn to be the best we can be. but, at some point in life, things we learn just doesn't prepare us for what is really in store in the real world.
Career Seminars have been engulfing my mind. I still don't know.
NTU or Teaching?
Let speak about pros and cons.
NTU Pros
- better job prospects
- better salary
- higher level of confidence
- more skill
NTU Cons
- more studying
- harder stuff to learn
- more stress
- chances of going mad
Teaching Pros
- good promising salary
- benefits
- holidays
Teaching Cons
- Stress relative having so many dependants
- NO confidence
- level of failure very high
So you see, I'm that indecisive. Career path's is just like
deciding where your life is going to lead to. Its the ultimate decision that even exams never thought you about. So this is what they call, a turning point. Do i have what it takes?
Anyway, gym session was uplifting. Fetch his mum from Tamp Poly, and off home. Tried to sleep but to no avail. so here I am. typing away. staring at that untyped
NETSEC questions. maybe I'll do that after I finish figuring out how to make a
GANTT chart on java. anyone have any idea???
After all that stress from projects. work. And hear this : "MY
CCOM INTERVIEW IS ON 4TH FEBRUARY AT 1PM".
Soooo TAKUTTT!!!!!
Stress to the MAX!
Kalau fail,
CHOY!!!
hahaha.... still contemplating about that talk this
Saturday. Should I go with you guys to the open house? I have swimming dates and will be in the area of
Jurong. WHY NOT : After swimming, head down to the open house then to that seminar?
Achievable or too ambitious?
P.S: No pictures. Mentally
Retardedly forgot. LOLA!
Labels: dots