<body>


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.

Thursday, May 01, 2008
All About Tuesday
12:29:00 pm

Tuesday morning

I went out with mom to the bank.
Settled my bills.
It has never occurred to me that earning $140 a month includes the money to pay bills.
Oh well.
I'm turning 21 soon already.
10 years more to a degree.
I have yet to get a job.
Amounting to 100 applications.
Its just not working.
Am i not praying enough?
Patience SITI!

Anyway, while we were at a shop near a wet market,
I saw something hilarious.
Not a surprise since its obvious where its manufactured.



Read the greatest phenomenon :
"Bath Massage Thing"



It was a wet morning.
Due to all the sweat produce due to the blazing heat.
The sun glares fiercely this few days.


Tuesday afternoon.



After going out with mom and reaching home close to 11.
I took a rest.
Then, little boy and me headed down to Fitri's place.
His immediate response upon entrance,
what else, Cries!

But after being introduce to his all-time best friend, 'TOYS', he settled in.
It was hilarious seeing him actually friendly with other kids,
when at home,
he's the big time bully.

We met Jun at Tampines Mall.
To Swensens.
It had just open itself to the public few days ago.
We got the first table.
And of course that little boy attracted everyone with his 'Charming Charisma'
and shared his sentiments with the 'Hand Flying' moment for me.
Seriously!
I could have bitten him that moment.
HAHA!

Desert was heavenly.
We should have more ball.
Malt Balls.
Agree with me girls?

On the way home in the bus, I guess he was so tired,
from all the laughing and cute posing face,
he slept.


Tuesday Night
It was a night of CSI for me.
Then, this two kids went down to the swing.



Nasry independently swinging.



Nazirah not wanting to come home and technically left till my brother carried her upstairs.



That little boy ran home and slept early that day.




Wednesday

I had tuition yesterday night.
He was just the usual.
Low Attention Span.
But, he's a good kid who gets on your nerves time after time.
Kids with separated parents are more hard to decipher.
They keep feelings to themselves then show tantrums.
But we can never know your feeling if you don't tell.

So we were revising on his passage about accidents.
Then he started asking if bicycle riders experience accidents, plane, jumping from 20th floor.
He also told me he ever saw a person getting married to a monkey and a cow on TV.
This kid really ask the weirdest questions.
There's one thing about him that I really would like to train.
His laziness in writing.
Anyone of you have any tips to somehow enhance the writer in that kid?
Give me info on it!

I have tuition today too. I have to mark those books.
Till then!


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/