<body>


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.

Thursday, January 01, 2009
11:27:00 pm

Resolution : "The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination. "Many others find a resolution towards this year while others struggle to fight each day. Depending on who you are; will result in what you become after. We can promise ourselves to change or amend our ways; will never make the same mistakes but we're only human; no matter how much we strive, there's still bound to be mistakes.

The atmosphere in work today is very solemn. Although it is the first day of school, "which a lot of people have approached me saying it does not make any sense to come back to work a Friday" ; I've come back to school from leave on a Friday before therefore I'm quite use to it.
!st January was spent at CHIJMES. I wasn't there for hanky-panky but just to provide support for best friend. :)

It was a very romantic atmosphere. "... maybe if I get married, I might take my pictures there." I have this strong interest for the atmosphere at night. It just gets you in the mood. Wani, if you want to go out with me at night, we must be married by then.
I'm planning to buy a gadget for myself. Can I have some comments for the following :

1) Samsung OMNIA
2) N85
3) LG KC90

I'm more or less decided on which gadget but I just need some assurance.

To add to that, something random ; MOE is opening to at least 7,000 positions for Education Officers and also Assistants. I have this thought of applying but I don't want to apply for the sake of applying. I don't want it to just be salary wise although it is a very well-paid profession. I hope I find what I really want in life. I know its up to me to decide. Did I forget to mention that Sister already has a house or have I? I'm so excited to paint her house!!! Ok people, got to go...

Labels:



about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/